I cant believe it has been seven years since we welcomed this beautiful baby into our family. Allivia was the cutest baby I had ever seen! She had those chubby cheeks, the long brown hair and those beautiful big blue eyes. It was love at first sight!
Now she is growing up into a beautiful little girl. She still has her long brown hair and beautiful big blue eyes. Grant and I are both still completely in love with her!
Allivia has been planning her birthday for weeks now. She knew what she wanted for breakfast, lunch and dinner, what her cake would look like, the type of treats I needed to bring into her class, and what presents she wanted. Our family can never wait till dinner time to open presents, so we always open them in the morning after a yummy breakfast. Allivia was very excited for her new coat and Hello Kitty sweat suit. Her daddy got her some play make up and perfume, and a new game. Her eyes got real big when she opened her card from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Terry Campbell and saw a $20 inside!! Her friend Kaysha and her little sis Kenzi came for cake and ice cream tonight and gave her a giant candy bar and a heart shaped locket that she can put their pictures in.
Ellie, Parker, and I went to the school and ate lunch with her today which is always fun! I love to sit and visit with a bunch of first graders, they say the darnedest things sometimes. (today we showed each other the funny things we could do with our eyes)
This is a picture of what Allivias cake was supposed to look like. It is a pic. of Fancy Nancy. I was using a new frosting technique and was excited to see how it would turn out. But... I totally bombed the cake!!! The face bled all over so Fancy Nancy looked more like a zombie! Luckily I have an amazing husband who ran to the store and bought another cake topper last minute. Allivia had a good attitude and went with it.
So this was the sad end result :) I call it " Little Pet shop sinking in cake" We had some really good laughs over it. Luckily I was in a good mood. Allivia was excited that she now has another toy to play with.
We all enjoyed eating the cake, which tasted much better than it looked! Our family ended a great day by watching the movie "The Lorax" together. I am very proud of the person that Allivia is growing up to be! I am so blessed to have her as my daughter, and I love her more than anything else in the world!! Happy Birthday Allivia MeChelle Campbell!
we love allivia!
ReplyDelete