Monday, November 19, 2012

Hanging Christmas Lights with Dad

I am very thankful that I am the only one that is afraid of heights in my family, otherwise I would never get to enjoy our beautiful Christmas lights that Grant hangs every year. The kids love an excuse to go on the roof! Allivia is the only one that really makes me nervous, she seems to have no fear when it comes to this type of thing. Carter kept trying to pressure me into climbing the latter by saying things like " I bet you couldn't make it 3 steps up mom."  Like I would fall for that. :) I was perfectly happy keeping both feet safely on the ground and taking the pictures.





Ellie was a little nervous at first, so we didn't make her go on the roof, but once we were finished, we moved to decorating the tree. Grant and I looked back to see what Ellie was doing and she was clear up the latter! Scared me half to death!! That little girl is going to be the end of me one day. :)

5 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome window cleaning ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are on the ball, because we don't hang Christmas lights until after thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete, you don't have to worry about snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you aunt Jylisha. From Tressa p.s Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you too Tressa! Lets face time again soon :)

    ReplyDelete