Carter is such a great kid! He has a huge heart, and cares for everyone around him. He has a love of life and see's nothing but good in the world. He loves scouts, and I love doing it with him. He has a goal of being the fastest man on earth one day, and also says he wants to read and memorize the entire bible. I tell him he can do anything he wants to do in life if he puts his mind to it. He loves to tease his sisters, and it drives me crazy :) He is a great piano player, even though he would rather play his own music than what is assigned by his piano teacher. He makes me very proud to be his mom
Allivia is such a sweetheart! She can be very shy and quiet outside of our home, but her true side comes out at home. She is very kind and respectful, which her teachers appreciate at school. She is 100% girl! For about 2 years, she refused to wear pants at all, only skirts and dresses. It wasn't until last year that she would wear pants, and that was only on P.E. day. I think it is cute. She loves cheer-leading at the moment, and I love watching her do her cheers and dances around the house. She has no fear, and is a total thrill seeker like her dad. Allivia is a natural mother, and loves babies. I know she will be a great mom some day.
Ellie Belly has a total love of life! She is always up to something, and great at making people laugh. I love to watch her as she plays because she has such a great imagination. When Ellie puts her mind to something, there is no distracting her! She has to finish whatever it is she is doing before she can do anything else. She loves to wear her hair short like 2 of her neighborhood friends, and like Tangle's hair after she cut it. She loves to play with Parker, and is the perfect wrestling partner. She is such a sweetheart, and our family would never be complete without her in it. She keeps us on our toes for sure.
Parker Parker has brought me such joy as a mom. He has taught me more in the last 10 months about what it means to be a mom than I could have ever imagined. I love him for that alone. He is a busy little man, and rarely stops for a break. He loves to eat, and even now at 10 months old, he eats every 2-3 hours 24 hours a day. I think he has a goal of being a WWF wrestler some day! He loves to wrestle with his siblings, especially Carter and our dog Daisy. He loves to be outside. He could swing for hours in our red tree swing. He doesn't like to snuggle or watch t.v. both of which I wish he would love, but I will keep trying.
This picture describes them perfectly! There is never a dull moment in the Campbell house.
Grant is my very best friend and eternal companion. I cant even begin to describe the love I have for him. He loves me more than I deserve sometimes and I am grateful for his patience. He is very humble and Christlike. He is not a complicated man, what you see is what you get. I love that about him. He inst one person one day and a different the next. He is extremely selfless and cares so much about his family. Grant would do anything for anyone. He is the perfect example of what a husband and father should be.
FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!







Jylisha cares about everyone, as she is making dineer she is thinking of who the left overs can go to, or who is in need of them. She is always willing to help others out. She is always trying to brighten my day or the kids. you always help me see the right way:) You are the best!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family you have! We sure miss seeing you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED that post:) It makes me happy:) and I think that I could right YOU a little paragraph too... You are also very selfless, a loving wife who always has dinner ready, a GREAT cook, a wonderful mom who volunteers in her kids classrooms and is very involved, you are a great listener AND a great speaker. You are a great leader and servant of the Lord. You love the gospel and you live you life being a constant great example of what we believe. I love you Jylish:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheerstie, your the best sister ever! Kimberly, we need to get together sometime, when are you due?
ReplyDelete