Monday, November 5, 2012
Election
This year I have become very passionate about politics and the future of our country. I fear so much for our future, and I just want to shake people and tell them to wake up!! So many people are asleep or in denial, or just blinded by President Obama's "personality", that they don't see what is happening to our country. we are being led away by a flaxen cord. Tomorrow is election day, and the polls are neck in neck with Obama and Mitt Romney. I really hope that Mitt Romney takes this election, but I also still fear that what if he doesn't. I am so afraid that if he doesn't win this election, in 4 more years no one will recognize this country again. I am afraid that we will become such a left sided country that it will be near impossible to ever elect a conservative again. So many Americans are dependent on the government to take care of them, and I believe that the government wants us to depend on them. In 4 years we will be so dependent on the government that there will be no turning back. This election is not about the republican vs. the democrat anymore. It is not about the lesser of two evils. It is about our love of our Country which was a blessing to us by God. I love my country! I love the freedoms and rights that I am very blessed with, and I fear that they are slowly slipping away. I fear the future my children will face if President Obama wins this election. I will not lie, I am very very afraid. I truly believe that President Obama is involved with some very evil people who do not have this countries best interest in mind. The cover up in Libya with the murder of 4 Americans is proof of that, but no one wants to see the truth. Then we have Americans who hate Obama, but don't like Mitt Romney either. I can share what I really feel about that here, because this is my blog and I can say what ever i want :) I believe those people are selfish! and prideful! They care more about being right than the future of our country. All I can do to stay sane with my stress levels, is rely on my faith. I know that my Heavenly Father is aware of what our country is facing right now. I know that no matter what he will not leave us. There will always be good in this country, and in the end, the good guy always wins. :) Yesterday was fast Sunday, and as I was contemplating on what to fast about, I thought about the history of our our country. Our first Thanksgiving many many many years ago with the Pilgrims was celebrated with a national day of fasting and prayer. It has been something that has been done as a country several times throughout history. Even Los Angeles had a national day of fasting and prayer in the 1970's. Sadly we could never do that as a country now because we might "offend someone", that is how off the mark we are as a nation now!!! Anyway, I decided to fast that the people of our country would have their hearts and minds open to the right choice on election day. Then I decided I needed to be more specific, So I said a prayer that the citizens of this country would have their hearts and minds open to the truth and goodness in Mitt Romney and that he would be elected president of the United states. I don't feel bad in doing that either, because that is the true intentions of my heart! This country has two choices when they go to the polls tomorrow, either 4 more years of trillion dollar deficits, high unemployment rates, and weak foreign policies, or Mitt Romney, a man of true character and faith, and the know how to get this country back on track and heading towards a bright future! We will see what happens.....we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really enjoyed reading your post. I have to admit, and will hopefully not be shot by saying this to the lovely people in Idaho, but I am a registered Democrat. But I agree with a lot of your points. I never realized how many people were dependent on government until recently. I hate it. I have so many thoughts towards it, but I think you said it very eloquently.
ReplyDeleteGo Jylisha!
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteDon't worry Malinda, I have no hate for the democrat people :) I have many liberal family and friends. Politics are more than being a democrat or republican.
Delete