Sunday, November 25, 2012
Campbell's Soup
Tonight for dinner Grant requested I make a recipe he had at the Hometown Kitchen, its Chicken Noodle Soup over mashed Potatoes. He was joking that he invented the recipe idea, and I bet him that our parents probably had this recipe as kids. Of course I called my dad to confirm I was right. ( and I was) Grant was joking with me that I need to write my own cook book some day. I laughed him off and started to put together a bowl of the soup and potatoes for a sick friend of mine. When I got back, Carter gave me a wrapped gift that he made me while I was gone. I opened it up and found a homemade cookbook! It says Campbell's soup on the front with a picture of a bowl of soup. Inside of each page it said "Name of Food" and left the space for me to put my recipes. The last page was a place to list my favorite recipes. It was such a sweet gift! I am excited to get to work filling out my new cookbook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a thoughtful boy!
ReplyDelete