Sunday, December 2, 2012

Miracles!

Parker will be 11 months old this week, and has yet to even come close to sleeping through the night! Last week he was waking up 4-6 times a night. I was so tired and decided that I need to figure something out. Everyone kept saying I needed to let him just cry it out for a couple days. I have never had to do that and it stressed me out, but I was willing to try anything. I decided to spend this week trying to get his feedings down at night first. ( last thing I need is mastitis) So every night this last week Grant has gone in and given Parker his binki and told him to go back to sleep. I could not believe that Parker did it! I got to the point where I was feeding him once a night, but he was still waking up about 3 times. (Poor Grant!) Last night we went to the adult session of our stake Conference. Our stake President, Kevin Hathaway, pronounced a blessing on everyone there, that our families would be blessed for our willingness to be to conference. Last night we not only saw blessings in our family, but miracles! I put Parker to bed at 9pm and he did not wake up once until 6am! I got up and nursed him and he fell back asleep. The amazing thing was that I got so much sleep that I was wide awake at 6. I have not felt this rested in at least a year! I know without a shadow of a doubt that my Heavenly Father has heard my daily pleads for help, and has answered my prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment