Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Falls Magic basketball





This year Grant coached Carters basketball team. They were called the Falls Magic! It was a little rough because our team was made up of mostly 3rd graders, but they were put on a 4 grade level. It was a great learning opportunity for Carter though, and I hope he had a lot of fun playing. Grant was an amazing couch!! He had so much patience with the kids, and was always praising the little accomplishments they would make. I had so much fun watching and cheering! I had to sit on the opposite side of the court from most the other parents because I would get strange looks :) I get a little intense, I will admit. It was so much fun, and I look forward to the next season, and hopefully many more years of cheering from the stands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment