Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A few randoms


A few days ago, Parker was having a tough day and I asked Ellie if she could help me make him happy. She jumped right to the task. When I checked on them a few minutes later I found this. Ellie was pushing Parker around the hard wood floors on my sheet cake pans. He was a happy boy!! Only a 4 year old could come up with such a great idea.

Friday night we went to our Stake Christmas activity. It was called Return to Bethlehem. The church gym was decorated like Bethlehem in Christ's time. There were crafts and activities for the kids, and a tour that told the story of the birth of Jesus. Outside a stake member brought their pet camel. The kids thought it was pretty cool. Ellie even asked if we could get a pet camel. I think one dog is enough pets for this family!
Saturday my sister in law Amber Campbell came up and taught me how to make Huckleberry Raspberry jam. We made 5 batches! It is truly the best jam on earth!!!
Sunday night Grant read a Christmas story that Grandma and Grandpa Campbell sent us. I thought this is a great shot of Grant as a dad. He is so amazing!!

Yesterday, I was trying to keep Parker awake so I could run some errands. I came to check on him because it was to quiet, and I found him asleep on the living room floor with his blanket and binki, in the stink bug position. It was so cute. I felt a little guilty trying to keep him awake, apparently he was very tired.

3 comments:

  1. Get a camel! Get a camel! If you do, we'll move back. (Maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do whatever it takes to get you to move back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love little parker stink bugging it:) I also like the one with Grant reading the story. He really is a great dad:)

    ReplyDelete