Wednesday, October 17, 2012
U-Pick Pumpkin Patch
We have a yearly tradition now as a Campbell family. We decided it just wasnt as fun to go to a store and pick a pumpkin out of a box! So three years ago we heard about a local farm that has a pumpkin patch. It's called U-Pick. It is so much fun to wander amongst acres of pumpkins and find the "perfect one". This year we brought Carters best friend Spencer Bingham with us. It was pretty cold just like it is every year, but the kids had fun. Afterwords we took the kids to one of their favorite places to eat... Sams Club! :) They love the polish dog combos with their own soda. Best part is that they are only $1.50 each. Hopefully this week we will get the pumpkins painted and I will have more pics to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh good! We are planning to go to a pumpkin patch soon too! I had no idea it was that big. But thanks, now I'm craving a Sam's club hot dog!
ReplyDelete