Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting motivated!


Almost every morning my sister Sheerstie and I call eachother to get motivated, or stall, depending on how you want to look at it! we talk about what we have done in the last 24 hours since we talked and tell eachother about what we want to do better with as a mother and wife. Usually it consists of how dirty my house is that day, and what I need to get accomplished, or how I need to be a more patient with my kids and play with them more. The conversation is pretty much the same everyday, but we still enjoy talking to eachother :) So this last week Sheerstie motivated me to clean out all my kitchen cupboards. It felt so good to get them all organized! The rest of my house was a mess as a result, but my cupboards now look amazing!! Another pet peeve of mine is I always seem to have a sock basket floating around with un-mated socks. Nothing is worse than needing a pair of socks and having to dig through a basket of like 100 socks to find a pair! So over conference this weekend I mated all the socks!! Wahooo I am on a roll!


2 comments:

  1. I love it. (The blog and the organized cupboards!) Your kids are pretty cute! It's been so fun getting to know them a little bit at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun blog! :) I have to say, that we long since stopped searching for matches. The girls just fish for socks and put them on. They go to church with mismatches all the time. ha ha ha... Ever since, I've started buying one color. White. The girls wear the same socks, so the get the same socks. I HATE socks!

    ReplyDelete