Monday, October 22, 2012

Parker Parker

Parker Parker ( for some reason is just sounds better to say his name twice) is nine months old now! In many ways time has gone so fast and in some ways it seems like an eternity since he was born! He is my baby that reminded me that even though I already had three kids, I didn't have a clue about having another baby!! He has not been the easiest baby, he cries a lot, and still to this day wakes up 3-4 times a night to nurse. He has never slept through the night and I dont see it happening any time soon. Sitting through 3 hours of church each week sometimes seems more like a trip to the hot place down under, instead of a little peace of heaven. But even though he has not been my easiest,he is worth every minute! All he has to do is give me his sweet chubby grin, and it melts my heart! I love his busy personality, and how he already loves to wrestle with his big brother. I love how when he screams from his crib and I come running he sometimes laughs like he knew it would work. He smiles at anyone who will give him any attention at all. He may be the busies baby ever, but I dont think any other mom has more fun with their baby than I do with Parker.
                                                                             

The other night Grant and I were putting the kids to bed. I was downstairs with the girls and Grant was upstairs with the boys. When I was coming up the stairs I could here someone playing the piano, right as I was rounding the corner into the living room, Grant came down the hall wanting to know which girl was out of bed. We both notices Parker at the same time. He was standing up to the piano playing with the biggest smile on his face! Of course I immediately started to record him playing. ( I cant figure out how to put a video on here yet, I think its my apple phone having a hard time with the windows computer or something) His new favorite thing now is playing the piano. I think he will grow up to be a great piano player some day just like his brother Carter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment