Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Meet the Campbells!
I have been trying to journal for quite some time now, but for some reason, the old fashion pen and paper just doesn't do the trick anymore! So now I have started my new journal, online like most people do it. So meet the Campbell family! Grant and I will be married 10 years in March and have 4 amazing kids! Carter is 8 and way to smart for his own good! He is a Christlike kid with a big heart, but always has time to tease his sisters! Allivia is 6 years old, she is considered shy by most people but is a total drama queen at home. she has that motherly instinct and is a great helper to me at home. Ellie is 4, and I like to tease that she is 3 kids in one body! She is a handful! She has so much energy and personality. She can be the biggest sweetheart one minute, and then make me want to tear my hair out the next. Life just wouldnt be the same without her! Parker is 9 months, and a very busy little guy. He does not sit still for one minute. He loves to eat too :) He still nurses as much now as he did as a new born and his weight proves it. He is such a fun baby. Grant is my husband and best friend! Some day I want to grow up and be just like him! I could not ask for a better husband, or father. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for sending me the most amazing family a girl could ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment