I cant believe where time has gone! Another school year starts again. Carter is in 3rd grade this year. His teachers name is Mr. Thomas. Carter is very excited to have a man teacher. He is in PACE also this year,which is a program for gifted kids. Sadly he gets his smarts from his dad :( He has built his own rocket and solar oven so far, and is also learning French.
Allivia is in 1st grade with Miss Billings. She is so excited! She is making friend and enjoying school. I love to go to lunch with her once in a while, but never eat the food! hehe. I am volunteering in her class twice a week,and love nothing more than being in the classroom.
Ellie is in pre-school 3 days a week with Miss Janet. She is the happiest more energetic teacher I have ever met, and that is what makes her so amazing. The first few days were a struggle for Ellie, but now she is doing great! She loves to go to school like her big brother and sister.
They are getting so big! I didn't know you started this blog! Thanks for sharing! ;)
ReplyDeletePS do you have a follow button? That way it can be added to my blog list?
ReplyDelete