We had a busy Thanksgiving this year! First, I hosted Thanksgiving again for my moms family. They all came down Wednesday night for dinner. I made a bunch of pies which were fun but a lot of work! I think its time to make one special pie and buy the rest at Sams Club! :) It was wonderful to see all our family. We even got a big group shot which I cant even remember the last time we had one of those! My aunt Shawnae brought crafts for the kids and the adults enjoyed visiting. 
Thursday morning we headed to Boise to spend a couple days with Paul and Whitney and Terry and Kathy. The kids had a blast playing just dance and card games and legos. I had fun shopping with Whitney and we all had fun visiting with each other. We got to see their new house for the first time too and loved it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment