We had a 2 week school break for Christmas. The first week was spent with sick kids. Sadly every simple virus effects Parker!! He was so sick this time I almost had to take him into the hospital for an iv flush. Luckily after pushing lots of fluids and insulin, I was able to flush the keytones at home. The poor little guy! We got lots and lots of snow! Grant was put on snow removal twice. It was hard having him gone for 12 hour shifts, but the overtime has been a blessing. Our Christmas tree filled with presents and the kids were so excited trying to figure out what everyone was getting. I was cleaning my house in preparation for my family party on Christmas day (which was canceled because of a huge snow storm) While cleaning out my fridge, Maddox decided to place all his action figures on all the condiments from the fridge. it was pretty funny. We had a lot of fun playing in the snow, making treats and spending time with family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment