On Christmas Eve we let the kids open one present. This year I made each kid a new blanket. It was really hard to tie each blanket without the kids knowing. They each loved their new blanket!
Christmas morning went great! We got over a foot of snow on Christmas Eve which was crazy! Church was canceled, along with our family party so we got a full day of family time! The kids were all spoiled and were grateful for all they got. Somehow Ellie ended up with like double the gifts of everyone else. I guess we were a little worried about her being the middle Child and getting forgotten. :)
I got new bedding and I love it!! Now I just have to re paint my walls and get new curtains. Grant also got me an amazing copper pan and some new Keens.
Carter is growing up before our eyes. He has hit the phase where he wants clothes and shoes.
I got Grant a new sound bar for our tv. I worked really hard to get a really good one too becasue he knows technology and I don't! It was hard to keep it a secret because he kept wanting to go shopping for one after I had already bought him one. The sound bar ended up being perfect and he loved it!
We spent over 2 1/2 hours shoveling out all our neighbors. It was wet heavy snow!
Beau and Camie live in town so they came for dinner and games. We had fun playing just dance on the xbox and making gingerbread houses.
Maddox is in a hat phase and he looks adorable in them!
Grants parents gave us a framed picture of Terry's parents. It was a sweet thoughtful gift, esspecially since we just lost Grandma MaryLou in August. His grandpa Arnold passed away when Terry was 6.
After the weather cleared enough to drive, my parents came to town. The kids loved seeing them and opening all their presents too. They gave us a gift card to one of Pocatello's best restaurants, Butter Burs. We had an adult only lunch with all my siblings and parents and it was great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment