Thursday, January 5, 2017

fall fun

First off. I got glasses!!!! Guess I am getting old. Grant and I went to a craft fair and a local embroidery shop was there. We had the guy make us both a T1D hat. (type 1 diabetes) I love mine!! Totally wear it all the time!  

 November was Diabetes bowling. All diabetics got in free and the rest of us paid what our blood sugars were to play. They had a face painter this year and she was amazing! Its so fun to be surrounded by other families who are going through what we are going though. 





 One Sunday we came home from Church and a neighbor had given us invitations to a leaf party at her house. It was so cute. She had been piling up her leaves for over a week so the kids could come play in the piles of leaves. The kids had a blast jumping in and throwing the leaves. We are very lucky to have such great neighbors. 










No comments:

Post a Comment