I love this man so much!! I am so blessed to be sealed to him in the Temple for all eternity. Mortality just isn't enough time!! He is the most amazing father and Husband. He always puts his family first and would do anything for us. I am so glad my 3 sons have him as an example for the type of man they can grow up to by like, and the type of husband my girls can strive to have some day. He is always helping me around the house, getting kids in the night, changing baby blowouts, playing games with the kids and making sure we have quality time together. He teaches our kids the importance of prayer and scripture study, Family Home Evening, and attending the Temple. He serves in his calling in our Bishopric with all his heart and loves the members of our ward. He really is the best husband and Father ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment