Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Walking the River

Parker, Maddox, Daisy (the dog) and I were walking the river quite a bit after the kids started school. Maddox usually napped and Parker loved the one on one time with me. After we walked, I would let Parker get out and run around for a while. I love the time outside and being able to see the river and Temple every day. I have such a blessed life!!
 my two happy boys

 Parker always wants his picture taken with this bear bench. 

 What a handsome happy boy!! 
No better view in the world than the Temple that Grant and I were married in. 
Grant and his boss were driving by and saw us one morning. Yvonna was putting Maddox on Daisy's back and pretending to let him ride her. She is such a good dog to put up with us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment