Friday, May 16, 2014

Blacktail fun

Yesterday we went boating with our good friends, the Thuernagles. They bought a new boat this year that creates a wave you surf on. I know there is a much cooler explanation than that, but that is about all I get about it :) It was a warm 70 degrees (55 in the water) We drove up to Blacktail, and we had a blast! I could not believe it when Allivia and Carter both wanted to tube. I guess these swimming lessons are paying off!! Ellie was not feeling so safe, and Parker would not get off my lap,  but he loosened up after a while. Grant even got in the water without a wet suit and surfed. I am surprised he didn't end up with hypothermia! He did get up on his first try though and had a lot of fun. He kept talking about how nice it was to get in the water and boat again like he did a lot as a kid. I am sure this is the first of many boat trips for him, and he will be a master surfer by summers end.
We found out yesterday that I am not 38 weeks pregnant, but 39 weeks. Who knows how I got that one wrong.... Grant was a little worried that Oliver would be delivering a baby on his new boat so I didn't tell him about the braxton hicks I was having all afternoon so he wouldn't cancel the boat trip. Luckily they stopped, and it was a great family outing!! One last hurrah as a family of 6.

 GO GRANT! I am so totally in love with this man :)
 Mommy and Parker Parker enjoying the ride. 
 Carter and Joey enjoying snacks and trying to stay warm. 

 Olivia and Allivia giving me the thumbs up when I asked if they loved their first tube ride. 
 Does Carter look a little cold? He about got thrown from the tube on a big wave and I promised him that next time I wont let Oliver drive while he is in the tube :)
 Allivia and Olivia on the tube


No comments:

Post a Comment