We took one last shot of the belly before heading to the hospital :)
Pirate eye!
This was taken seconds after he was born,and he grabbed my finger. It was such a precious moment!!
Daddy time.
It was obvious he had sucked his hands and fingers in the womb. He is constantly putting them in his mouth and sucking on them.
Mommy and Maddox.
Daddy giving Maddox his first bath. He hated the bath, but loved having his hair washed.
After we got settled in our room, my mom and sister brought the kids to meet Maddox.
For some reason I don't have the picture of Carter holding Maddox. My mom and sister have a bunch, but I don't have any of them yet. I will have to add one later. :)
Aunt Sheerstie
Grandma Eddie
Grandpa Eddie
I was not the best at getting pictures with all the visitors.
I love how much Maddox looks like Grant in this picture.
sucking his thumb
Grant is the best dad ever!!
Mommy and Maddox getting some snuggle time!
Time to Head Home!!
Maddox was a little big for his newborn outfit we bought to bring him home in :) It is the outfit we bought to announce that he was a boy at Christmas.
I don't love myself in this picture, but I just had a baby 2 days before, so it is what it is :)
Sound asleep!
Time to go home and adjust to having 5 kids!! oh boy!
Welcome to the Family Maddox!!!
Sweet pictures and great story!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Jylisha!
I love this so much! He is precious! I LOVE how he sucks his fingers! That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, this was Evelyn, not Tressa...but on Tressa's account apparently.
ReplyDelete