Monday, June 16, 2014

Fun with Grandma Eddie

My mom came and spent the day with me this last week, and it was one of the best days I have had with her in a long time!! She went with Allivia to her brunch with Grandma activity for achievement days, then came and spent the rest of the day here with us. I am attempting to make new bedding for Carter and Parker so she helped out. Allivia has been dying to learn to sew!! I consider myself a beginner still so I have not taught her. My mom was so patient with her, and taught her how to use the machine and let her sew the majority of the quilt we started. She even let her sew a pillow case all on her own. Allivia has been begging me to let her sew ever since! I need grandma here more often :) It was wonderful to have a whole day with her all to myself, and I hope to have more days like this one in the future.


This isn't the finished product, I still have to tie it and sew the trim, but it is looking pretty awesome!!
I had a bunch more pictures but they were in the batch of pictures I lost yesterday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment