2 days after coming home from the hospital, Maddox jondis levels went from a 10 the day we left, to a 17.9! That is really high!! We had to put him on a billy blanket to help clear him up. When the man showed with the blanket, it was nothing like I had imagined! It was a thin pad connected to a very short cord, that connected to the main box. we had to keep him plugged in 24/7. My anxiety levels went through the roof that night!! We quickly adjusted to the blanket and tried to find humor in our little glow worm. After 6 days, he was able to go off the blanket and is doing great now.
At Maddox 2 week appointment we noticed that he still was not at his birth weight yet. He weighed 8.10 and was 8.12 at birth. This was a first for my kids. I have to take him for weekly weight checks for a few weeks to see if he gains weight. If not I will have to supplement feed with formula. I have been feeding non stop since to try and help him gain weight. I know a bottle isn't the end of the world, but I have never bottle fed any of my kids and would prefer never too. We will see tomorrow when I take him in.
Maddox went for his first boat ride this weekend too. He was a very good boy and slept the entire time :) Here a a bunch of random pictures of the last couple weeks. It is so hard to choose a few when pretty much all I do all day is take pictures of him. :)
our little glow worm.
loving the mo hawk!
Grandma Walker met Maddox for the first time over Memorial weekend.
Enjoying the outside world with big sister Ellie, as soon as he was able to go off the blanket.
First day of Church. We went to Pocatello for the baby blessing of cousin Aubrey Peterson
taking a nap with his big sister Allivia at Grandma and Grandpa Eddie's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment