Sunday, May 11, 2014

Locks of love

Anyone who knows Alliva, knows how much she loves her hair! She never wants more than a trim done. On Friday I got my hair cut, and by that evening she had decided she should cut hers too, and donate it to Locks of Love. It is a charity that you can donate your hair too and they make wigs out of it for Cancer Patients ( and other things too) I was a little nervous for her because I was afraid she would be sad and cry afterwords. Ellie decided to cut her hair like mine too. I took both girls to great clips for the hair cuts. I could not believe how grown up she looks now with it cut short. She donated 10 inches. She is in love with it too!! Keeps saying how much easier it is having short hair, and is already looking forward to donating again in a couple years.
 Ellie getting her haircut

 before and after

 happy about her haircut!
 After a quick style. She loved how fast I could curl her hair now. 

The three of us with our matching haircuts. 

1 comment: