Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pedicure time!

My friend Christine and I went for pedicures yesterday. My feet are swollen and my belly is to big to deal with them. It was very nice and relaxing. It was funny though, I think the guy was freaked out about my giant right foot because he kept rubbing my calf and not my foot. :) What was even funnier what when they asked what color I wanted on my toes. I said that I was having a baby boy and wanted a boy themed picture on my big toes. They picked a nice blue color for the toes and then came the art....... I had no clue what she was drawing on my toes!! Even when she was done, she had to tell me what the picture was so I could tell.

Can you tell what it is? :) Apparently she drew an orange hat and balloons. Totally a boy themed picture right? hahaha

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was an orange shirt w/ upside down balloons. lol. funny!

    ReplyDelete