Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

Every since I was a little girl, all I wanted to be when I grew up, was a mom!! Sometimes it seems  surreal looking at my amazing family and realizing that they are mine! It was an amazing Mothers Day today. Grant had the entire house cleaned top to bottom before bed last night. This morning he made me my favorite breakfast, biscuits and gravy and orange juice. He only had a couple church meetings, so he was home most the morning too! I didn't have to clean, cook, or change a diaper all day :) The kids all gave me their homemade gifts from school. Allivia gave me a bird feeder she made at activity days which was really cute! Grant bought me a big clock for my wall that says "Families are Forever" He is always so sweet and thoughtful. Church was nice. I ended up having to go home during Sunday school because my right foot had swollen up so big that I could barely put my flip flop on. Only 2 weeks to go and I will be a momma to baby #5! I cant believe it, I don't know if I am excited or terrified for this new change. I do feel like I am the luckiest woman in in the world! I have an amazing life and a beyond amazing Family!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful mother and auntie! I'm so excited for #5 to get here! Wish I could be there to help give him cuddles.

    ReplyDelete