I can not believe summer is almost over and we just barely made our first visit to the zoo this summer. My big kids are just outgrowing that phase of life. Camie and her kids joined us in the craziness. I only lost Maddox once and Parker and Decker once, Parker smashed a rotten egg that smelled on his shoe for hours, but other than that, I think it was a success!! Afterwords we took the kids to Taco Bell, poor guy sitting next to Parker probably wondered where that terrible smell was coming from hahahaha It was mild craziness ordering food for so many kids and trying to control Parkers now high blood sugars, but again, somehow I survived!! I have learned I need to take my little kids to the park and zoo more, they are missing out.
I love the facial expressions
call me weird but the giant tortoise I my favorite animal at the zoo.
petting the goats
couldnt all quite fit on the tiger!
Decker is the sweetest cousin to Parker. He asked if he could learn to check Parkers blood sugar. I wish more adults were that way haha. He always makes Parker feel special instead of different.
No comments:
Post a Comment