We had the most amazing time at our Hamilton Family Reunion in Island Park!! Its been way to long since we have seen and visited with some of our family! The kids had so much fun exploring and playing with fire and getting dirty! No electronics were needed! We had amazing food too. We took Decker and Tayler up with us and they all had fun together.
Parker and Decker
Mommy and Maddox
I had to make dinner one night and made dutch oven ribs and potatoes. I forgot all my prep equipment like bowls and cutting boards, but the survivalist in me made due with the lid of my dutch oven haha
building their own mini fire pits
enjoying dinner!
Grant serving dinner
Grandma and Grandpa Hamilton. It was their wedding anniversary and grandpas birthday this weekend also. Couldn't ask for better grandparents!
The 3 amigos up to no good I am sure!
Maddox was in heaven with so much dirt around to play in.
smore time!
Braxton Kunz and his pyro tricks
Uncle John brougnt his 4 wheeler. Not sure who had more fun on it, Grant or the kids!! Probably Grant!
Love these 3 girls!!!
Daisy was the official camp dog. She protected us from all the squirrels!!
Grandma Eddie and Maddox
Grant and I took a 20 minutes date to go for a 4 wheeler ride. Island Park is so beautiful
Carter and Ashton going for a 4 wheeler ride and frog hunting in their dads boots haha
John and Teresa made an amazing milk can dinner!!
Callie and Gracie
Me and my favorite little Bodee!!
The girls getting ready to cano and kayak
Daisy is patiently waiting for grandpa and uncle john and Teresa to feed her!
We truly had the best time!! I hope its something we can do again next year! I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment