I had the amazing opportunity to have dinner with Elder and Sister Christofferson along with 2 members of the 70. Afterwords, I attended a training which was amazing! I learned so much from this training and it was an amazing experience.
For our stake 4th of July parade float Carter learned to dance. This is Carter and his dance partner Clair Griffith. They were so cute together!!
We celebrated another fathers day with the worlds best father!! I love Grant and and thank my Heavenly Father each day for sending him to me and our kids.
So much personality in this photo!
Carter and Maddox. Carter is such a good big brother
Ellie and Parker are either hot or cold. They are the best of friends one minute and fighting the next. Apparently I caught a happy moment.
Ellie with baby Bodee Eddie
Maddox loves to take baths!! He will take several a day if I let him. My little water baby!
Carter and I have had some fun one on one time this summer. We have gone on bike rides to get snow cones, and he even came with me a couple times to help weed the temple grounds. I love him to peaces!
Parker and Maddox are the best of friends!! I love watching them interact with each other every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment