Friday, August 5, 2016

California Cousins

The day after we finished painting our house, our family from California cam for a visit. My nephew Jonah was coming to Rexburg for EFY. We love spending any time we can with family!! The kids had so much fun playing together, camping out in the back yard, holding bake sales, eating Reed Dairy Ice cream, walking the river, school shopping and so much more!! 




 While shoe shopping, Ellie found these shoes and said they looked like shoes my friend Lacy would wear!! I laughed so hard! Totally not shoes she would wear, or anyone I know haha. I sent the picture to her anyway just for kick and giggles.  and yes, Carter is a professional photo bomber 
We drove all the way to Territon to the best hair lady on planet earth!! Lacy is amazing and I love her to peaces. My neice Celest wanted her hair shorted and her mother was not to excited about that idea. Of course being the good aunt I am, encouraged the cut and helped find cute styles that would be easy to maintain. I thought she looked beautiful with the shorter hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment