Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Finally! Carter got new bedding.
Carter has had a spongebob quilt since he was 1 1/2 years old!! He never cared what bedding was on his bed so I never replaced it. We have looked for quilts in the past, but couldn't find anything that would work. We finally decided to just make him a new quilt. I was slightly nervous when letting him pick out the fabric. I thought for sure he would pick pokemon or something! I was very happy when he picked BYU fabric instead. Granted it had to be the most expensive fabric in the store, but it will last him years, so it was worth it. It only took me a month to make it (haha) He loves it, and I was teasing that we should have a quilt burning with the spongebob quilt. :)
Now onto Parker new bedding. Lets just hope this one doesn't take as long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment