She requested crepes for her birthday breakfast. I think they will become a tradition for all the kids birthdays now. They always want to open presents first thing in the morning, so we face timed Grant at work so he could watch. She was super excited about all her gifts. I told her she didn't have to do any chores on her day and that everyone had to make it special for her. She really took advantage of that and made Carter and Allivia her personal servants all day :) She wanted breakfast for dinner that night. Ellie wanted me to make all these elaborate cakes that I could not make in one day, but then was perfectly happy with the one she got. (luckily) It was a wonderful day filled with everything Ellie wanted.
Present Time!!
She seriously wore this dress up dress for 2 days! She kept posing with her fur real cat and asking me to take her picture with it.
Birthday Crepes
Didn't they look amazing!! Tasted amazing too :)
Took me almost an hour to pipe the whole cake, but it turned out really cute!!
Have you ever seen a more giddy girl?
It was a really fun day, and I am glad she had so much fun. I love my beautiful, energetic, loving 6 year old girl!!
Love it! Happy birthday Ellie! We love you
ReplyDelete