Sunday, January 26, 2014

Family TIme at Freeman Park

Yesterday it felt almost like spring outside. It was like 33 degrees and sunny :) We decided to take the dog and kids for a walk at Freeman park. They had fun running around and playing outside. I enjoyed the exercise too.
 Allivia, Tayler, Ellie and Carter on top of a hill
Tayler is our neighbor friend. She is being raised by her grandparents and spends a lot of time with our family, and we love having her. 

 Worlds greatest dad, with Parker and Daisy
 The river was really cool looking. It was completely frozen over except the main channel in the middle of the river. 
 Our neighbor friend, Tayler took this one of our family. Daisy was being camera shy I guess. 
 Our best attempt at a selfie :)
The kids collected sticks and sword fought with them. They had fun! 
It's crazy to think that it is almost February and it looks like the beginning of spring. I am loving the warmer weather, but I am afraid the lack of snow will result in drought this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment