Sunday, January 26, 2014

Parker's 2nd birthday

I cant believe it has been two years since this crazy kid joined our family! For his birthday this year we went to uncle Beau and aunt Camie's house. Sheerstie and Sam came too since Jaylee shares the same birthday as Parker. We ate my favorite Shredded chicken tacos for dinner and I made cupcakes for Jaylee and Parker.

                  Not my best work, but both kids were happy so I guess that is what matters.

After, we let the kids open their presents.

I didn't get to many pictures of this part because all the kids were crowded around Parker and Jaylee, excited to see what they got for their gifts.

Parker enjoyed his ice cream. The cupcakes were to messy for him so he wouldn't eat one. He doesn't like to get dirty and thinks everything is eww these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment