Sunday, January 26, 2014

Parker Parker

Parker is such a fun kid! He keeps me very busy, but I have so much fun with him. He has a funny personality, and there is never a dull moment with him around. He loves to play with his friends. He is completely obsessed with Basketball! At Carters games, he claps and cheers and watches intently. He never sits still for more than a minute or two, but we have found 2 shows on tv that he will watch. (its a life saver for me sometimes) He likes Bubble Guppies (bubble) and Mickey mouse Club House (bickie) I have always loved reading to the other kids, but his attention span lasts about 10 seconds when I read and he just wants to look at pictures instead of listen to me read. Once in a while he gets to go to school with me to volunteer in Ellie's class. He loves it! The kids like having him their too. He is starting to talk like crazy, but most of his words are only interpreted by me. He loves to play outside even if it is freezing cold, and go for walks. Daisy is his very best friend, and they have a very special friendship. He doesn't like to be dirty, and pretty much anything grosses him out. I blame his germ a phobia on the Campbell side :) He is still very much a momma's boy! I love this little man so much and I cant imagine how I could love him any more!

 We went to the library Tuesday night, and he has become obsessed with "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you see?"
 Playing at Molly Martins house. 
 Sitting with his big brother and Hero, Carter, and watching his basketball game. 
 One of those rare, quiet moments :)
 After almost 8 years in our house, I finally put a tv in the living room. Parker loves to sit on this chair and watch his cartoons. 
 Daisy and Parker giving each other kisses
Right after we moved the tv into the living room. Can you see the excitement? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment