Friday, February 28, 2014

a week of valentines hair!

I have always loved to do hair!! I still kick myself sometimes for going into marketing instead of Cosmetology school like I always wanted to as a kid. Luckily, I was blessed with two patient daughters who let me get my hair fix on them. :) This year for valentines, I decided to do a different heart hairdo every day of the week. It was fun coming up with new ideas! Some were better than others, but it was still fun.

DAY 1




DAY 2


DAY 3


DAY 4


DAY 5


Ironically, valentines day was also the 100th day of school, so we didn't do anything for that day. The girls dressed up like they were 100 years old for school and they looked very cute!


Allivia was a 100 year old lady from Manhattan, and Ellie was from Malad Idaho. You cant see the grey hair very well in the picture, but I covered their hair in flour to make it look grey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment