Parker has always loved balls!! Its about all he plays with. Since his big brother started basketball this fall, he has become completely obsessed!! Every week when we take carter to basketball practice, Parker has to take a basketball in the car with him. During his games, Parker cheers and claps and soaks in every second. When Carter sits out, Parker moves down to sit right by him. When Carters friend Joey comes over, they play basketball next door at the Harts. Parker grabs a ball and will stand there and watch them play for probably hours!! He walks around the House saying "basketball, shoot" all the time. He is perfectly happy just watching me shoot the ball since he is just a few feet short of the hoop himself. I will admit, I love that he loves basketball!! Hopefully this love will continue as he get older too!!
Wants to be like his bro. Cute.
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes! That is so awesome. We're big basketball fans here too...I love that the basketball hoop next door is getting some use, again. ;)
ReplyDelete