It was nice having Grants birthday on a Saturday! We started the day by going to breakfast as a family. The kids loved it, and Parker was out of control crazy as usual. It was nice to just relax as a family. I made Hawaiian Haystacks and jello for dinner (Grants request) We ended up with WAY to much food, so we took plates to most of our neighbors. Instead of cake, he requested cherry pie for his birthday. I was very proud of how good it turned out, and it looked pretty too :) After dinner he opened his presents from me and the kids. Grant is so selfless that he wont ever ask for anything for his birthday so it forces me to use my brain and get creative. Luckily he is always grateful for whatever we get him. It was a great day, and I am thankful to be married to a man who wants to spend his special day with his crazy family!!
isn't it a good looking pie!!
he was such a good sport while I took pictures of every moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment