Wednesday, August 14, 2013

24th of July Parade

St. Anthony Idaho has the best parades! I love to go and watch it every year and spend the day with my grandparents. This year my aunt Janie had a ward float that she built in the parade and it was amazing! It rained some throughout the morning but it cleared up by lunch time. We enjoyed eating and playing and visiting all together as a family. Aunt Shawnae even rented a bounce house that the kids loved!
 Grandpa Eddie and Parker saluting the flag
 aunt Janie's Shrek Float

 Taylor and Megan Eddie. Camie and Beau Eddie
 my amazing Grandparents!!!


Ellie and her cousing Souley Somsen (sp) were not the quickest friends. At one point I heard them fighting about something. After questioning Ellie about it, she was mad because Souley didn't vote for Ellies trick to be the best so she was mad!!  After a good talking to, Ellie apologized and they were best friends after that. (I wish adults forgave and forgot that easy)
It was a great day with some great family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment