Saturday Grant and Carter went to Driggs to do some work for uncle Paul. The girls (and Parker) and I decided that we needed to have a water party while the boys were away! Allivia and Ellie both invited a few friends. We made mini PB&J sandwiches, watermelon, brownies, and Popsicle's to serve. The girls had a blast playing in the pool, jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler underneath, having a water fight, and getting 4th of July pedicures! (I wish I would have gotten a few pictures of their cute toes!) The best part of the party though, was when the moms and dads came to get the kids. It started with Brecca and Blake Hammond. The girls kept throwing water balloons at Blake, so he started to fight back. Eventually we were in a full out parents against kids water fight! All those poor unexpecting moms who came to get their kids had no idea what was awaiting them when they entered the back yard! Everyone was a good sport, and some great memories were made for sure!! I am guessing we will be picking up water balloons in the grass all summer long. :)

Mason Martin, Kaysh and Kenzi Wilhelmson, and Parker Parker
I had a good laugh when some of the girls put their water balloons down their suits and told me they had big boobs! Emma (in the purple) looks like a midget or something, and her sister, Jane, has lopsided old grannie boobs! haha
sweet Delila, and Ellie with her "boobs" (they need some major support!)
Left: Jane and Emma Whipple, Allivia, Brooklynn Hammond, Kaysha Whilhelmson, and Delila Martin.
Eventually I got tired of filling and tying the balloons so the kids would just fill them and spray each other with the water instead of tying the balloons.
Ellie and Kenzi are 2 of a kind!
Bryce Hammond and Mason Martin were the only boys at the party, so they stuck together!
I loved this! I got a real good laugh about of the "boobs"! hahah.. especially Ellie's "boobs." :)
ReplyDeleteBoobs!!!
ReplyDelete