Grants Grandma Mary Lou, aunt Mary Lou and uncle Kyle Sanders came for a short visit all the way from Scottsdale Arizona! Grandma has had a tough year health wise, so we felt very blessed to have her here. Paul and Whitney Campbell family and TR and Amber Campbell family both came up too. I made BBQ chicken in the dutch oven and homemade scones with honey butter for dinner. Everyone brought food to share too and we had a great time! I have no idea how we were able to fit so many people in our little house,(17 people and 3 dogs) but we did, and it was so much fun! I have such a strong testimony of family! There is nothing more important in this life than our families.
I'm not going to brag... but the chicken was amazing!!
What an amazing group!!
Left: Aunt Mary Lou, Paul, Gma Mary Lou, Amber and Whitney.
On the floor is Ellie, Suzie and Max
Carter, Truman, and Luke Campbell
Suzie and Ellie
Alliva loving on Daisy
Grant, Kyle, and TR having "boy time"
TR aka the favorite uncle, and Grant
Aunt Amber and Grandma Mary Lou
This made me homesick! :( I really wish I could have been there.. especially since I'm not sure when we are going to make it to Arizona next. *sigh* I'm glad you had a successful dinner though! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteIs that a swing set!!?? We'll be there in five.
ReplyDeleteDutch oven? Yum!
Relatives? Some of the best!
Is that a swing set!!?? We'll be there in five.
ReplyDeleteDutch oven? Yum!
Relatives? Some of the best!