Friday, July 5, 2013

the most embarasing moment of my life!

This morning my next door neighbor, Blair Hinkley had a heart attack and will be having surgery in the morning. I was over watering their lawn tonight and Judy (his wife) came outside to talk to me. After a few minutes here comes my kids searching for me, as they always do. I swear kids have this 6th sense that knows that mom has left the premises. so here comes the embarrassing part! I struggle to even write about this, but I know someday I will look back and laugh about it! So as I am talking to Judy, I look over and first I see Ellie. She is dressed in one of my nighties! It wasn't just a old lady casual nightie either, it was florescent pink and see through (TMI i know!) so as if that was not bad enough, she walks up to Judy in a pair of my high heals and proceeds to show her the thong that matches her "dress". I am pretty sure my face was pinker than my nightie! Judy acted cool like its an every day thing to see a 5 year old walking around in her moms evening wear. Then here comes Allivia wearing a silky leopard print robe of mine. Judy told her she looked so pretty in her kimono! Oh my word! This has to be the most embarrassing moment ever!!!! I hope at least that I was able to provide a little laughter for Judy on a very stressful day :)

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!!!! That's hilarious! I guess I should start hiding things now before it happens to me! Thanks for the warning! I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I'm in tears right now from laughing so hard. I love your little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep! soooo funny!!! hopefully some day i will look back and laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! You will always remember that with a smile. Silly Ellie! I keep my unmentionables in a high drawer hidden under other clothes. :) Too many times one of my girls asked me when I was going to wear one of them! hehehe

    ReplyDelete