They tried to pull the chain connected to the dock. Don,t ask me why :)
She is totally winking at me, not squinting at the sun!
Parker drank and drank and drank! I guess he was thirsty or something.
We took our boat tube and some oars to play with, and the kids had a fun time with them.
Allivia and Olivia aka "The Allivia's"
Ellie with some random friend she made :)
Parker was so tired! He wanted to play in the water with his binki and blanket.
Car- Car
We are having such a fun summer so far! We have stayed very busy doing so many fun things.I was worried about what we were going to do all summer, and we have stayed so busy so far that we hardly have time to just relax, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Parker Parker is a cutie cutie! I have no idea where this is?
ReplyDeleteGrant keeps asking me about "Elder" Thuernagle, but I'm still waiting to see a picture. ;)
ReplyDeleteP.s. I'm glad you have some good friends to hang out with!
Delete