I live on the best block in the world! We are all very close and get along great! My friend Carlie that lives two doors down had her new baby on Friday and I got to watch her other 3 amazing kids while she was in the hospital. We decided to make mom and baby a poster and the kids had so much fun painting their hands and coloring the poster. Baby Hallie was born later that day and she is so beautiful! I am so excited to have a new baby on the block to love and kiss and snuggle!!!!
Ellie insisted on putting her handprint on the poster too :) I made her promise to be Carlies helper too!! `
The kids played so well together all day! My living room is a reminder of why no one should ever have 7 kids with 5 under the age of 5!! Luckily Grant took me on a date that night and the kids did a great job of cleaning :)
No comments:
Post a Comment