Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt 2013

It has taken forever to blog about my Easter Egg Hunt this year because all the pictures were on Grants phone. Better late than never right? The egg hunt was another success this year. I moved the time of the hunt to 12 instead of the usual 10:30am, so I was a little worried on how good of a turn out we would get. The weather could not have been any better! My kids even walked away with their first sunburns of the season. This year we gathered a total of about 2,300-2,500 eggs and candy and I am so thankful to all my awesome neighbors and friends who helped donate, stuff and hide the eggs. We had atleast 100 kids show up but it was to crazy to get an accurate count. We counted down from 5 and the whistle blew, and it became total ciaos!!!! After about 30 seconds the hunt was over and all kids walked away happy! This was my 5th year doing the egg hunt and I a still on the fence whether I will do a 6th, but we will see. Here are a few picture of the egg hunt that Grant was kind enough to take for me!!







1 comment:

  1. You're amazing--look at all those kids! I think it is great that you do it, but I'm sure it is a TON of work!

    ReplyDelete