Monday, February 11, 2013

Nap Time!

Sundays wear me out! By the time I have sat through 3 hours of church with Parker I am completely spent! Yesterday I spoke in sacrament meeting for like the 30th time in 7 years too. After church, Grant had more meetings, so I made the kids lunch and told them to go play so mommy could take a nap. I didn't expect it to really happy though. I could hear the kids in the kitchen stapling and cutting away, normally this would worry me, but like I said, I was beyond tired. Every once in a while I could hear them shooshing each other and saying "quiet, mom is asleep!" When I woke up, the kids presented me with a craft they made. It was so sweet and thoughtful of them! Carter stapled a pocket in the back of the picture and it was filled with colored hearts that they cut out of Styrofoam plates.  Moments like this one make me so thankful that I am my kids mom! I have the best job in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment