Parker officially made it to age 4!! He had a great day especially because his cousins from California were spending the day at out house. We started the day with yummy pancakes. Normally my older kids want crepes, but Parker still prefers simple pancakes :) He got to open his gift from Garrett early so he had something to play with until he could open the rest of his presents later. He was very pleased with his Hulk Smash!! When the present opening time finally came, she was more excited to open the presents, than what could possibly be in the wrapping paper. He got money from grandma and grandpa Campbell. (he bought an optimus prime and Ultron action figures with the money) He loves play doe so of course he got some of that plus a few other small gifts, but the gift he was most exited about was his Avengers action figures!! He had his heart set on getting them for his birthday and kept telling me all day that this was what i had bought him.... lucky for me, I had or the whole day would have been a disaster! :) I usually let the kids choose what kind of cake they want and then makes modifications depending on how complicated the cake will be. This year Parker wanted a Dragon cake. I found a few cute ideas, but when it came down to it, I just didn't have the time for a detailed cake with a house full of guests. So I got creative. I made a dragon race car track! haha. Luckily my kids are fairly easily pleased, and lucky for me, Parker loved it. The chocolate cake and ice cream were a hit! We just love our Parker Parker!! He has really kept us on our toes in life and I appreciate that. I know that Heavenly Father sent him to our family for a purpose, and I am so grateful for the blessing that he is to us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment