Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Happy Birthday Grandma Eddie!

Grandma Eddie turned the big 60!! We decided it would be fun to go to Pocatello and throw her a little party. Cameron and his family came over too. We enjoyed yummy taco salad for dinner and I made her favorite cake. Chocolate cake with a whipping cream frosting with chopped up symphony bar in it. We decorated the house up with 60th birthday decorations too. After dinner, we played a fun game for FHE. It was a Mormon family feud  game. We had a lot of laughs during the game. I love my family! I am so blessed to have such an amazing mother too!! She has taught me so much, like how to cook, and how to serve others. She always has a positive attitude and a smile on her face. The fact that she looks closer to 40 than 60 doesn't hurt either. Happy Birthday Grandma Eddie!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment