Tuesday, January 26, 2016

More sledding....

It is so important to us to have quality family time together! Grant and I both have very busy church callings, and this means that the kids are on their own some nights. Lately I have had ward conferences, and there are Sundays, where they have to sit alone in Sacrament meeting because I have to be to another ward for Primary. They have been great sports about it all. Since we can be very busy at times, we try to spend any free time we have as a family. We went sledding at Freeman Park here. I went to stake Baptisms, and when I got home, everyone was dressed and ready to go, and even laid out my snow clothes so I could get ready quickly! Fun things in life don't always have to be planned ahead. The great thing about our family, is we are always game for a last minute trip or fun family outing. I truly feel like the luckiest woman on earth!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment