Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Field trip and band concert

I went with Allivias 4th grade class to the Artitorium last week. It is a great hands on art museum. They learned about making collage art and then were able to go play in the museum. The pictures below are from the green screen. They could change the background and music and pretend they were in those places. It was a lot of fun and I feel so blessed that I am a stay at home mom and I can attend these trips with my kids! 






Carter had his first band concert too. It was really hard to get a good shot of him because he was in back,  but he did great!! The concert was more entertaining that I thought it would be too. He is playing the trombone this year, and picked it up very quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment